jpgasstrom

Cron Job Now Giving Failed Message

I have been running a nightly Cron job to email a copy of a file to a backup service I use. Up until recently (Jan 6 at 2:05 am) the job ran fine and emailed me a blank email at the admin email address. I'm not sure why I got the blank email - it just always came when the script ran successfully.

Starting Jan 7 at 2:05 am, the email started to contain some text:

Failed loading /home/fncismty/public_html/mailForm/ioncube

/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so: /home/fncismty/public_html/mailForm/ioncube

/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied

I didn't change the script at all (it is a PHP script that emails a file attachment using mail() ). I did Google the error and had some hits about Zend Optimizer and PHP 4.3.10 being incompatible. My server status says that my PHP is 4.3.10, but I don't know whether Zend Optimizer is installed. I also don't know why it is trying to access the "fncismty" user directory. I don't know who that is, and its not the user name for the account that runs this Cron job.

Anyway, I still get my email daily with the copy of the file I want, so its not real urgent I guess (hence my posting here rather than a support ticket). I'm just curious about receiving something that starts with "Failed". If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Thanks!

:)

I am sorry this post was not answered sooner.

You really need to submit a support ticket on this one. We should take a closer look into this and then can give you full details.

Bill