Announcement

Head Guru

2004 was simply an amazing year. We have grown our server farm to nearly 150 servers and our client base well exceeds 20,000 clients. Currently we are hosting nearly 33,000 domains and have clients all over the world.

I am proud of my staff and the way things have progressed.

It is with great joy I announce the creation of an entire new department here at TotalChoice Hosting. Effective today we will be staffing a "Client Services Division". The main focus of this new department will be Customer Service. With over 20,000 clients this was our most logical step. As you may well know, with any new department comes new employees. When we first started talking about this new division, I had made it clear that I wanted to personally oversee the department and hand pick its employees. I mean after all, the client is king. So we started the interview process. We really had to choose a Director for the department before doing much else. That was 3 months ago. Fast forward until last week. After many interviews I was fed up with the quality of the interviews. Things were just going nowhere. When you build your business on a solid foundation of employees and contractors, things just have a way of turning out good.

Mike Hermon called me one morning and expressed interest in the Client Services Division. We talked a couple times, and we both came to a conclusion. Mike wanted to make a lateral move from one department to another. It was decided. Mike was going to head a new department. Bigger responsibility, more hours, bigger headaches. However, I knew he was up to the task. After all, he built a solid track record in operations. Now my job became even more difficult. Sourcing a new operations person.

Once again a twist of fate.

Our lead forum mod Rob, was on contract with IBM. The contract was over and he was looking for work. Rob's background was a perfect match for the operations job. Two interviews later and we had a new operations person.

So it is with great pride I make the following announcement.

Mike Hermon is now the TCH Client Services Director.

Rob Mcilroy is taking over Mike's old position and will become the Director of Operations.

Please wish them both hardy congratulations. Without these two people, TCH would not be a leader in the hosting industry.

Bill

Congratulations to you both. Well done and well deserved.

TCH has been a great place for the two years I've been a customer. I've enjoyed watching it grow, and seeing both of you grow into the jobs you've had. I know we're in good hands.

:tchrocks:

So it is with great pride I make the following announcement.

Mike Hermon is now the TCH Client Services Director.

Rob Mcilroy is taking over Mike's old position and will become the Director of Operations.

Please wish them both hardy congratulations.  Without these two people, TCH would not be a leader in the hosting industry.

Bill

CONGRATS YOU TWO!! :lol2: :tchrocks:

:lol2: Congrats to both of you :lol:

Rob, does this mean you will have to behave yourself now and wear a suit?  :P

LOL! You crack me up! :lol:

Weezy

I would like to thank Bill for giving me this opportunity and all of you for making this the best family on the Internet. I am personally available to all of you, so feel free to contact me for anything you like. Remember that the forums and help desk are still your primary means of support so still start there first but please contact me if you feel the need. I will personally respond to anyone that does.

Get ready, this is the year we bring “Total” to Total Choice Hosting.

Thanks everyone :clapping: it's not just great employees that make TCH so good, it's the great customers as well. Thanks for the support and the well wishes, if any of you need anything you know how to find me :)

Also thanks to Bill and Patty, I wouldnt be where I am without your support.

Congrats Rob, but no birthday suits please!!! :sleepy:

Congrats to the two of you.

I wish you both the best of success... as your success will drive TCH's continued growth and prosperity.

Rob... now that you're making the big bucks... where's that celebratory drink? :)

:) CONGRATUALTIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!! :)

And to Bill: It's terrific to hear that you consider your own staff for different positions. Think that makes you a better leader and your staff stronger!

-Samantha

By the way, don't take my comment about not being on the forums may have been a little misleading. My family here is my top priority so don't think I will be gone all the time.

When I was just a moderator, I had more time to spend on the forums. I will still be here much of my time, and on IM but I have a bit more multitasking to do so I may be doing other things at the same time.

Remember I will ALWAYS be here for you guys.