Multiple Domain Names?

MothaCuss

Ok guys, i've got a few questions. I'm currently hosting a website here with one domain. I want to create a smaller site as well with a different domain name, but on the same account...is there any way i can link two domain names to one account? If not, how much does it cost to create a second smaller account?

Mothacuss,

In short, it's possible but not in the way you want it.

You can have two domains and park one on the other. BUT, both domains have to point to the basic public_html directory ergo the same site.

You are not allowed to have multiple sites with multiple domains on ONE account.

Two options:

1 - Get a reseller account starting from $19.99 p month . With that you can do what you want eg as many domains and sites.

2 - Get a second (starter) plan starting from $4,- a month and put the second site there.

One of the administrator or staff members will correct me if I am wrong because i am just a 'simple' family member also :-)

barf thats a pain. Will my account simply be upgraded if i go to a reseller account? The site would consist of 4 pages at most, with a size needed of no more than 5mb, and bandwidth of 100mb at most....all it is going to be used for is to post dodgeball information for our league which the guy i built my original site for is a part of and has volunteered our webspace :) :( Anything cheaper than doubling my cost for the webspace?

barf thats a pain.  Will my account simply be upgraded if i go to a reseller account?  The site would consist of 4 pages at most, with a size needed of no more than 5mb, and bandwidth of 100mb at most....all it is going to be used for is to post dodgeball information for our league which the guy i built my original site for is a part of and has volunteered our webspace :) :(  Anything cheaper than doubling my cost for the webspace?

If you opt for the reseller account,

your current account can be upgraded, then you can create multipule accounts on your own.

if you want the second domain content to be different than your current account

you need a second account or a resellers account.