Quick Question

oreo619

I almost said "You wont".

However that is basically true because there is a lot of servers that needs to be updated around the world. Even if you can access your site one time does not mean the next visit will take same route to your site (five minutes later). Now picture all visitors from around the world taking different routs through all these servers...

But allow 72 hours and all should be well. :P

If it says

TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE TEST PAGE

Then the domain works from here too. :P

I think you can start to use the ftp.domain.com, but remember there may be occasional glitches during propagation.

Oh and if anyone wants to see an unfinished product in the work go to:

http://www.cwcampbellelectric.com/electric/electric.html 

Please criticize and suggest as much as you'd like.

Could use a little more colors and images. :P

Nah, seriously, I know you said its still being constructed, so why not ask about it in the website reviews when you feel ready and we will happily review it.

ok cool...I didnt know there was a website reviews. I'll take it there when I'm done. My images and flash don't seem to be loading, but they work great here on the desktop. I guess I'll have to go searching through the code.

ok cool...I didnt know there was a website reviews.  I'll take it there when I'm done.  My images and flash don't seem to be loading, but they work great here on the desktop.  I guess I'll have to go searching through the code.

Not having access to your domain structure you have this page in a folder called "electric". Viewing the source your images should be in a folder called "images" in the electric folder. And your flash stuff should be in a folder call "flash" in the electric folder.

Oh and if anyone wants to see an unfinished product in the work go to:

http://www.cwcampbellelectric.com/electric/electric.html 

Please criticize and suggest as much as you'd like.

You have some really neat HTML going on.. I like your site! The colors are great!

:P

Weezy

However that is basically true because there is a lot of servers that needs to be updated around the world. Even if you can access your site one time does not mean the next visit will take same route to your site (five minutes later). Now picture all visitors from around the world taking different routs through all these servers...

Heyyyyy Thomas!

I have noticed that the domains I have set up lately seem to propogate instantly! Boy the internet has changed alot in the past while!

Weezy

Heyyyyy Thomas!

I have noticed that the domains I have set up lately seem to propogate instantly! Boy the internet has changed alot in the past while!

Weezy

Yes they are, but I didn´t want to include that in my reply here because it does not include all TLD´s as far as I knows. Sorry for not telling before, oreo619. :)