Moveabletype - Email Notification For Comments

jah

I have installed MovableType 3.14. Everything is working great except for email notification for comments. The comments are logged but the program won't send an email notification.

The MT default configuration uses sendmail. In mt.cfg, I have set the "EmailAddressMain" to my email address. Also the "Send New Comments" block is checked in the weblog configuration.

Any thoughts on why the sendmail function won't work when comments are entered would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ty H.

Arlington, VA

I believe there is a bug with the latest version of MT in the email notification for comments. A few people have posted on the MT Support forums and Shelley from 6A has said she'll talk to devs and get more information. I'd suggest you keep your eyes open on www.movabletype.org/support/

I believe there is a bug with the latest version of MT in the email notification for comments. A few people have posted on the MT Support forums and Shelley from 6A has said she'll talk to devs and get more information. I'd suggest you keep your eyes open on www.movabletype.org/support/

Arvind:

Thanks. I think that's the answer. I'll wait and see what the MT folks do with the bug reports. I'm sure there will be a patch.

Otherwise, MT is working great. The TCH servers are incredibly fast.

Regards,

Ty H.