Weather - Make Me Jealous ;-)

TCH-Thomas

Hey I really feel sorry for you guys!

I live on a beautiful island called Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef area in the tropical north of Australia. Right now it is clear and sunny and 28 degrees celsius! Think I will go out in the boat for a few days.....!!

Rick :lol:

post-33-1101334200_thumb.jpg

80F/26C

It's beautiful here...clear blue skies, slight breeze....perfect for tourists visiting the Disney and Universal parks in Orlando, FLorida this weekend.

-Samantha

Hey I really feel sorry for you guys!

I live on a beautiful island called Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef area in the tropical north of Australia. Right now it is clear and sunny and 28 degrees celsius! Think I will go out in the boat for a few days.....!!

Rick :P

Ok, no I am jealous. :( :P

Rick, ever been to Glen Innes/Washpool national park? I have a friend living in Glen Innes. And I just hope to get a big enough wallet some day to go see that country.

4-5 inches

Thats not much :P

Just let me know when you want the swedish snow Don :) J/K.

Actually, our snow is melting. ;) But the weather guys say it will snow again in the next days. :(

On the other hand I think I saw Lianna online the other day and I know she wants snow so I think I´ll ask her if she wants our.

Hi Thomas. Yes, I have been there. My brother lived near Glen Innes for several years. He was a schoolteacher in a one-teacher school in a small town called Red Range. So I have been to Washpool National Park several times - it is beautiful!

Save your money, perhaps we will see you someday!

Rick