Ultimate Form Mailer

mrsgoofy98

I don't really know what I am doing. I want to be able to have my website visitors register on my website with the intentions of putting them on an email list for me to send newsletters. I also have a form I want them to fill out to get a quote on a cruise or trip.

Would I be able to do this easier if I purchase the Pro version? Since I don't know what I am doing in the first place, I don't know that this would buy me anything,

Thanks,

Donna

P.S. Please look at my website to see the Let Us Beat Your Quote Form for an example. I don't have the registration form setup yet.

Hi mrsgoofy98,

I dont know anything about either frontpage or Ultimate Form mailer, but a simple newsletter/email list, have checked out DADA mail from http://mojo.skazat.com/ ?

I think it might be easier to do what you want and with pretty good results too.

Also there are a few here in forum that uses it and I think (but not sure) I have seen a tutorial for it here in the forum.

Donna,

It depends on how you want to process the informatiion sent.

1. You receive the emails and update your mailinglist with the information.

2. You want the information directly in a mysql database and from there transport it to the mailing list.

If you want no 1 there are two UFM options:

UFM free - With an link to the UFM site in the emails sent.

UFM Basic - Without linking and with a few extra options

If you want no 2 you should choose:

UFM Pro - Same as basic but with support for MySql.

You could check more details (such as pricing) at UFM Site

Off course you can also check out the suggetions TCH-Thomas made.

Does this clarify it a bit?