A Few Questions

Guest BaKeDbEaN

Guest BaKeDbEaN

Do you have PhPmyadmin?

What mailing list software, Mailman or majordomo?

Help and support are key also. If I had a problem or my site went down because of server problem, can I expect a post in the forum with in and hour? Or a reply by email or Im? I know this sounds stange but my current host tells us the problem after the fact.

BTW found you on findmyhosting.com you have a rating of 95% :lol:

Thank you for any info.

We do have phpMyAdmin available through the cPanel for your site.

Mailman is the mailing list software, also available through cPanel.

This forum should be your first line of communication with TCH. Server issues are posted here and updated as frequently as possible during an outage. Bear in mind that the priority for tech services is to restore the outage. Also posted here are scheduled maintenance items and planned outages.

Lianna

I started to post but Lianna beat me to it. If you scan through the newer messages on here (go to My Assistant at the top of this page and click on Today's Most Active) you can see how quickly the admins post about server problems as well as updates.