Stats Question

Hi all-

This is my first post so just wanna say thanks for the fantastic service and friendly attitude in these forums. Makes a person feel mighty welcome!

Question regarding stats, does anyone know what it might mean if you have pages and hits registering from a particular IP but with zero bandwidth?

thanks-

Welcome to the Family ;)

It depends where you are checking your bandwidth. If it's in the stats package, then it could be a search engine. If it's in the cpanel bandwidth, then it should show (assuming it's more than a cople of hits on a very small page). If not, open a ticket and we'll take a look.

Thanks much for the fast responses!

It was in the stats package where I saw this. What made me take notice is I know who this IP address belongs to, (not a search engine). So, hits with no bandwidth made me wonder what the implications could be.

Guess I'll just keep an eye on it for now and see if it continues.

Thanks again for getting back to me-