My Website Got Suspended

chanchao

I have been in contact with TCH since last month in order to update my billing info.

[ See this post dated Sept 24.

http://www.totalchoicehosting.com/forums/i...showtopic=13165 ]

I have also created support tickets. I think after submitting the first ticket it didn't actually go through because there was some extra step about checking the FAQ list? That's okay if it's a question like 'how do I add a database user?' but NOT for urgent billing issues that may lead to suspension of service!

Last week I received payment reminder urging me to make a ticket, which I did. I ALREADY updated my credit card info!! I have two domains, one billed fine, the other got cut off! You obviously have my correct billing info.

Now my main website is cut off and I can't receive emails.

I can give you my credit card info right now, I WANT TO PAY!!! please let me!

The affected domain is www.customsoftwareshop.net

Please respond with extreme urgency.

Edited by chanchao

I can't do anything for as I don't have access to that information. Hopeully a staff member will see this and give you an update soon. Just understand that they do not monitor the forums that often and prefer that these issues are handled via the help desk.

You might also want to take a look at this page for future reference on billing matters.

Frequently Asked Questions About Billing

TCH now offers phone support for Billing.

You can contact Billing at

810-245-6830

From 11AM - 2PM EST Monday through Friday

or submit a ticket to the Help Desk(which you have done)

Edited by TCH-Dick