Domain Hosting

Guest Bog

i am actually going to be opening an account with you guys now is just the issue with domain name......

i want to register a .ca domain becuase all the ones i want are used

my question is will i be able to use it with your service or do i have to get a .com .net .org .info .ws????

Yes and no. You can do this one of two ways.

You will need our nameservers to associate with your domain name. We cannot assign those until you order the hosting, because we have multiple servers. Once you order, and the order is processed, you will receive a welcome email from us, listing your two nameservers to associate with your domain name. You then need to go purchase your domain name, and list those nameservers at that time.

OR

If you think you purchase the name first, come back order the hosting, then go back to your registrar and update the nameservers.

Be advised that it usually takes 24k-72 hours for the nameservers updates to propagate the internet, so you need to get the nameservers listed ASAP.

so you would recommend to register webhosting first then go to the domain name and reg it........ and if i do order the hosting first what do i put in the domain area of registration???

just leave blank or what will be the domain name?

I'd recommend you to buy the domain name first.

you can always update the name servers when you get them.

this is because anybody like mr Joe or Tom can come along any second and buy your domain name! then it'll be gone forever until they give up that domain name or sell it to you. However, your place a TCH will always be available for purchase :) :D

Be advised that it usually takes 24k-72 hours for the nameservers updates to propagate the internet, so you need to get the nameservers listed ASAP.

Its gone up to 1000 days to have nameservers propagated now? I am glad I did mine before the change. :)

Its gone up to 1000 days to have nameservers propagated now? I am glad I did mine before the change. :P

good eye! :P