Need Simple Form Mail Script

Berlie

I just recently moved my site to TCH. On my old host I was using Formmail to send the results of a form via email and redirect the sender to a PayPal payment page.

I see that Formmail is not allowed on TCH due to security concerns.

I have looked at UltimateFormMail that was suggested as a replacement but I can not get it to work.

I have three forms on my page and depending on which one someone submits it needs to redirect them to a unique URL. With UFM you have to hardcode the redirect into the script and I can't see how to set a different redirect for different forms.

Does someone know how that can be done?

I am also having trouble just getting that script to work at all but I haven't messed with it too much to try to find out what I am doing wrong. But if i can't do what I need to do with that script.. can someone suggest another simple form mail script that cam redirect to a specific URL depending on the form submitted and also email me the results?

PS. here is the url to the submit page that i am trying to get to work. http://www.shoppingaide.com/sitesubmission.html

The DNS for the domain just started to propegate so there is a possibility you might view it on the old host with the working forms. The form I am working on for testing is for the "Submit a RECIPROCAL Site Listing" form.

I have heard UFM is really good, but I haven't tried it yet. So I cannot answer your question.

But, I have used for a script called Advanced Form Handler for a couple years and really like it! It's a breeze to use. It's not free, but they do have a demo to try out and if you like it, it's only $15.

The support is really good, and they even made a custom change to the script for me for no charge. *

h**p://www.cluxa.com/products/afh/

*EDIT: I haven't used their forum for support, so I don't know how that is, I have only contacted them directly and always gotten a response, ususally within a day.

If you post your problem about what won't work on the Surfire Web Design page at www.surefirewebdesign.com/ufm/, Jack can help you diagnose the problem. He checks these forums, but not as often as the ones on his site.

You can also post it here and the family members will help you out too! I know several are running this script (myself included) and would be more than happy to help!

Berlie,

I am a regular visitor of that forum.

Do post your question there. I think it can be done by making an array of the redirect line in the mailit.php file.

Thus through 'case' or 'if's ' you can choose the wanted redirect.

Jack is currently getting his gear up again after the two hurricanes but his support is awesome and he will help you every way he can.

I'll see you there :)

P.S. On Jack forum I am known as ALTB