Can Unresolved Ips Be Resolved?

In awstats, all the visitors come up as unresolved IP. At my previous host, there was an option somewhere to enable these to be looked up automatically. Is there anything like that here?

If not, it's the *one* area where you aren't better (IMO).

prod, prod...

• 3 weeks later...

A question and suggestion..........

Has the "exciting update" happened yet?

Whenever the update takes place, may I suggest that we figure out some way to allow the user to change at least the skiphost option to skip his own IP? I am pretty sure that nobody would want to see his stats include his own access, but then again, maybe somebody would. I understand why you can't hand code each .conf file, but there has to be a way to take care of this.

I used awstats on another site, and modified the .conf to display as I wished. It is nice to have it here too, but a little disappointed that I can't have updates if I have to make it read-only to modify it.

If we can put a man on the moon, we can surely figure this one out.

A question and suggestion..........

Has the "exciting update" happened yet?

Whenever the update takes place, may I suggest that we figure out some way to allow the user to change at least the skiphost option to skip his own IP? I am pretty sure that nobody would want to see his stats include his own access, but then again, maybe somebody would. I understand why you can't hand code each .conf file, but there has to be a way to take care of this.

I used awstats on another site, and modified the .conf to display as I wished. It is nice to have it here too, but a little disappointed that I can't have updates if I have to make it read-only to modify it.

If we can put a man on the moon, we can surely figure this one out.

This is TCH... Not NASA

:)

... a very exciting update is coming down the pipes soon...

OK, I see that my stats were generated today, and in fact IP's are now resolved! That's great! It's just what I asked for.

Now, what "exciting update" is escaping my (limited) attention?