Cp Demo

Irina

Hi. I'm interested in perhaps transferring to TCH as my hosting provider, but I was hoping to check out the demo beforehand. For some reason, though, I can't get to the page. Is it working for everyone else? I've tried to connect at two different places, using two different ISPs, and still nothing.

Also, is it truly impossible to have two domains pointing to my one website?

Thanks!

Hi Irina -

I'm a TCH Member and, no, I can't get onto the cPanel demo either at the moment (2:10 AM Eastern.) I'll contact one of the admins - they get ontop of that kind of thing ASAP so give it a try a little later on.

As for the 2 domains and one website I'll leave that explaination to someone better informed.

I can tell you that if you're looking for high performance, quality service and reliability, then you've come to the right place. From billing to tech support, I've always had great response from the TCH staff. The forums are active and full of folks with a great deal of knowledge they generously share voluntarily. The members here really are something else when it comes to offering a helping hand. You certainly won't find better pricing anywhere else, that's for sure.

Hope this helps. :lol:

The cPanel demo is actually run by cpanel.net; not by TCH and is thusly out of our control. It has been down for quite some time unfortunately. :lol:

You can have two domains pointing to the root of your website, (ie: I have lisa-jill.com and distanteaerlymorning.com pointing to the root of my site) but you can not have them pointing at sub-folders unless you have a reseller + account.

Hope that helps! =)

Oh, believe me, if I decide to transfer, I'm definitely moving here. Just have a problem because I registered my first domain through the host, and apparently I'll have to transfer it myself (I still have more than half a year of it paid with them) if I close my hosting account. And I'm not sure I want the added expense and effort of that.

We'll see how things go.

Thanks again; you guys are excellent, really.

Oh, I have another question. If I sign up for a second domain name with you, and I decide to take hosting elsewhere, will I have the same problem of having to arrange a transfer, or will I have control over the nameservers and be able to change them myself?