Spamasassin/forum Notifications

TCH-Thomas

I just got a notification about someone replying to something but this message was attached

Spam detection software, running on the system "server65.totalchoicehosting.com", has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block similar future email.  If you have any questions, see

the administrator of that system for details.

I havent bothered playing with spamasassin before (except for enble it), but today when I was checking it was disabled, so I enabled it.

How come I receive above message when I didnt before (when it was enabled), and exactly what do I need to do in spamasassin to not get messages like this?

What were the exact reasons that Spam Assassin gave to mark the email as spam? Can you paste the scores here please?

To tell spamassassin that all notifications from this forum are legit, just add "boards@totalchoicehosting.com" to spam assassin's white list in Cpanel.

James

Ooo, thats not right.

It says that the number of points required for an email to be marked as spam is 0!! That means that all e-mail will be marked as spam if that is the case.

Go into Cpanel and make sure that the required_hits field in the spam assassin settings is set to something like 5.

Thats weird its set to 0 though!

James

Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 0.0 required)

I use so many email systems with forwards all over the place so I could be wrong, but is this the correct message for Spam Assassin? It may be another person's spam filters catching it and just sending the message on with their headers.

I dont know :)

This is the message that comes with the forum notifications. Or I should say did. I dont get them since adding boards@... to whitelist. On the other hand, I havent received any other emails today. so I cant tell if any others will contain the

"Content analysis details: (0.0 points, 0.0 required) " yet.