Link Exchange Request

designby

Hi,

Please add my site with the following information:

URL: http://www.handmade-invitations.com/top_page.htm

Title: Design by Demeter Handmade Invitations

Description: Award winning invitation designer brings you scroll, beach and other inspired designs. Serving Nationwide and beyond; made one-at-a-time, for the one day that counts.

Linback: Your link will appear in my footer, which appears on all pages.

Thank you,

Laura M. Collins

DESIGN BY DEMETER, INC.

Hey Lisa,

That's the first thing I do when exchanging links. However it's up to the DNS Gods as to when they point my site to your DNS servers. The code is there, and my site is now uploaded on your server (if you want to go into there and look - the code is in newfooter.lbi), so its out of my control.

Don't stay up too late ;)

D

Hey Lisa,

The DNS Goddess has chosen to smile quickly. My site is now running off your servers and the link is visible. Yea!!!!

D

I am not seeing the link tracerouting out of my school's network has never worked =) It is posible that I'm not seeing the propogated site - can you tell me, just so it's easier for me to make sure I'm not missing it - where xactly it is and the name of the text (so I can do a find in page).

Thank you =)

That's weird - I've been seeing my new pages since about 3PM MST. It in my footer .lbi, so its on almost every page on my site.

~D

I see it from here.  Nice site - your invitations are just gorgeous!  I will have to add it to favorites in case I have something special come up. :lol:

I knew I wasn't going (going, gone....) crazier. Thanks for the compliment. It's hard wearing a lot of hats - but my worst day working for myself has been better than the best day working for someone else.

D

I just got off the phone with domain support. I told them that it was pointing to your DNS servers for 12 hours, but this past hour is back at HOSTSAVEs servers (?!?!?)

Anyway, Josh said its not unusual for this to happen over the course of a 24-48 hour period.

Regardless, I was able to get back in to the old site by using the IP address and update those pages so.....both sites now have your link on them.

Can you put up on yours now, pretty please :lol:

Thanks,

D