Uploading Website.

shadyDW

Help! Help! Anyone,

Can someone please tell me, if it's possible to upload my webpage from a current free site to my new TCH server.

Exactly what are you wondering?

If you paid for space and all of that & have your account info then I shouldn't see why you can't upload it, oh btw you gotta use a ftp program to upload if that is what your wondering about. You gotta upload it under the folder www or public_html after you get a ftp program.

Anyways I'm not on the support team so I don't know what your exact deal is but just thought i would give ya my 2 cents. :)

I am not TCH support either...

You can use file manager in the CPanel in lieu of a FTP client (although much less user friendly). Like I said in the other thread, if this is your first attempt at webmaster, I would wait till the domain propgates to minimize any confusion. People won't be able to view your website anyway until the domain resolves (unless you give them the IP)