Email

ShawTheatre

I'm trying to allow my web site users to log into their email from the main page. I've set a block up that asks them to enter their username and password, and currently that directs them to www.****/webmail/src (I'm not certain about the src). The problem is when they enter that information, the webmail asks them for their information again. Is there any way to set this up to get what I want? Thank you in advance.

Because I've got about 70 users, most of which only touch a computer to type a paper... and even then it's rare. If I put it on the main page, I can specify the fact that they'll need to use: user@**** to log in, instead of their signin name for the web page itself. Also, if they hit a screen that asks them to select one of three possible email clients they are just going to get confused. So in fact, I'm trying to simplify it for them by preselected which client they'll use. But thank you for the suggestion. :(

Ahh. I see what you are trying to do now...

This might help:

h**p://www.hosting-unlimited.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1170

Link is to a message with a Zip file that apparantly contains code to do what you want (I think)

Edited by TCH-Rob