Oscommerce

I have found a module for oscommerce for paysystems.com but I use mypaysystems.com. Same company but the urls are different. I have edited the module the best I can but I am still getting errors. Has anyone else tried this at all? I could use some help with this one.

Hi Gatorguy,

Had a quick look on the osC site for you, but happened to come across a posting on their forums from last week saying that mypaysystems were no longer processing internet transactions.

As always, you never know how much truth there is in these reports, however on visiting their site, I can't see a way for people to sign up any more.

Might be nothing, but you might be better to check before losing sleep over getting the module to work!

Cheers,

Ali.

I saw that too. I called them this morning and got the whole story. Visa/Mastercard pulled the plug on them. From what the CSR said Visa does not like 3rd party merchant accounts and is shutting that part of them down. This might start happening to other 3rd party accounts like 2checkout. Looks like I might be going with autherize.net now. Just didnt want the monthly fee right now.