Cached Pages, And Is This The Right Forum To Use?

Two questions:

1) I just updated the index.html page of my \galleries folder, and when I refresh my browser (and when I close and open my browser), I see the old page, not the new one. I may certainly have done something wrong, but my FTP client shows a new date/time stamp for the file in the folder. It's as if the web server is serving a cached page. ?????

Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the galleries folder is the one I redirect to from its parent, using a three line PHP script you folks gave me. I've changed the DNS entries at Network Solutions so defenbaugh.net points to TCH.

2) What folder should I use to post questions like this? If I should be using the Members Only forum, then do I need a password?

TIA

G

User error. Another file in the folder where I built this particular page had not changed, but should have. I deleted that file, ran the HTML generation process again, which pulled a fresh copy from my library to use, and all is well now.

Thanks all