Newbie To Tch...happy To Report.

I just transfered a friend's business domain to TCH and I can't praise TCH's support staff enough.

I had to deal with Verizon (former host) with their limited support hours and if it wasn't for TCH support I probably wouldn't have made it.

I have my own domain with (can I say this in here?), YRHost and I will be leaving them for TCH as soon as my contract is up at the end of next month.

I had nothing but mixed experiences with them. Support only via e-mail which get amswered anywhere from a few hours to a few days.

TCH's Online Live support is such an invaluable tool that I gladly pay more than double to what I paid before.

In teh few days that I had to contact TCH, I had quickly realized what I have been missing for teh last year: A host that is availlable for questions and people that give honest answers.

I know that no host is perfect but it is a big difference in how they respond when problems come up.

I have nothing but great faith in TCH and I am looking forward to host my own domain here !

Thanks again for your help this weekend...

Frogbone

Welcome home frogbone,

I know that no host is perfect but it is a big difference in how they respond when problems come up.

That and we try to be perfect. Ok, I dont have to but the rest of us try. :)

Really, we are here for you any time you need us so dont hesitate to ask.