I'm Realy New

Lebanese_007

hi everyone

i already posted this post, but i found that this is the proper place to post things like that.

anyways.

I'm really new to webhosting.... and i'm doing a website. i want to host it, and i found totalchoice Hosting is the best so far. but there is an issue that i didn't touch Unix before and when i went to how to manage your website "demo", i was overwhelmed, alot of options

and if i bought a space for me through totalchoice can i get a tutorial how to do everything.

Can i keep working with frontpage and submit it through it,

is there a way that i can use an interface that is more freindly (no offense)

My page doesn't utilize ssl shopping carts, SQL, .... it is a static website.

ps: if any one replies, does this website has the feature to notify my by e-mail, if not this is my e-mail hachemr@hotmail.com----- thanks in advance

You will find that TCH is a VERY friendly place, with lots of people willing to help out! Don't be intimidated by Unix / Linux; you can continue to build your site with whatever you are comfortable with and should have no problem posting it here. If you are using FrontPage, you will be able to use it seamlessly once your domain name propagates (~48 hours or so after you get everything set up). Depending on which VERSION of FrontPage you use, you might encounter a minor problem DURING THAT PERIOD before the name propagates, but you will be fine!

Once you set up an account and start using it, Cpanel, which you will use for managing your account, will be VERY EASY and very intuitive. And if you encounter any problems, you will not find a better bunch of people, from the user community, to the support staff, to Head Guru himself.

Come on in . . . the water is fine and plenty of lifeguards around here!

if i bought a space for me through totalchoice can i get a tutorial how to do everything.
Well, maybe not everything, but we have movie tutorials that are very easy to learn. They are at this link.

Can i keep working with frontpage and submit it through it,

Yes, you can still use Front Page

is there a way that i can use an interface that is more freindly (no offense)

As far as controlling the website, the answer is no. Honestly, once you try the cPanel, you will see it is really easy.

Plus, you have the forums to ask any question...one of our techs, or family members will be happy to help you out.

We hope you decide to make us your home! :D

I have deleted your post in the FAQ category (just keeping the house clean :) )

cPanel is really a lot less complicated that it first appears. And like with anything new, just take small steps at first and then build momentum! You can do it. Take advantage of the help site that Tony gave you the link to.

Lianna