Bandwidth Usage ?'s

cornfestival

Hi all,

I'm new here. I have had my web page up for almost six years but until last week I have never had my own domain for it and have only used free server (with unwanted ads) or my ISP's allotted space.

First let me say that I am so pleased that I chose Total Choice as my hosting solution. I have been investigating this for about two years and feel I made the right choice. Signing up for hosting and getting my domain registered was a breeze. I am recommending Total Choice to any one who asks.

I do have a couple of questions about bandwidth. One, how often is the current usage updated in the General Account Information area of cpanel? Two, is there a way to get a report that shows my past month's usage? I logged on at 11:06 pm Central Time to look but the servers must be on Eastern Time because they had set back to 0.

Thanks!

Hi Cornfestival -

Welcome to TCH! You've made a good decision, hope you'll be as happy here as the rest of us are.

Finally a question I can answer, or at least partially!

If you go into your cPanel and select the AwStats Stats option you'll go into your Stats screen. At the top of that screen is the option to change the month for which the information is being displayed. Select your month, click go and there you are - bandwidth and a whole lot more! :lol:

As for how often the data is updated, that I can't answer. I only check mine once a day because I don't need information more current than that. Someone will be able to answer that for you though.

Glad to have you join us. Thumbs Up

As for how often the data is updated, that I can't answer. I only check mine once a day because I don't need information more current than that. Someone will be able to answer that for you though.

I think but note Im not sure its updated once per day since otherwise there would be no use for stats.

Welcome to the Family, I am sure you'll like it here!

I am not completely sure on the frequency of updates to AWSTATS, but it is surely at least once a day. I will see if I can find out for you, though.

As for viewing previous months' stats, you may find it a little convenient to do some setup in your cPanel. This will allow you to view previous months stats, and even download a raw file to your local machine. This file can be interpreted by stat programs such as WebStats and many others.

:lol: Welcome to the Family Cornfestival :)

and your new home!

After you have been here a few months awstats will show even more info

at a glance and you can always view previous months..

We really are like family here.

So if you need anything,

just ask your new family!

We love to help :)