A Strange Stats Problem ....

vengavenga

A client has contacted me to say that his stats "aren't working properly" as for the last three Thursdays the number of visitors has been much, much lower than any other day.

My first thought was that it will be to do with some local (Spanish) event - TV program, football whatever, and that his customers tend not to shop on Thursdays.

Out of interest though, I looked at my own stats and the stats of another cliemt (both sites aimed at UK visitors mostly) and found the same thing ... significantly fewer visitors on the last three Thursdays (but not Thursday's before then).

Theories anyone?

(Server 52 using AWStats)

Cheers,

Ali.

Thanks anyway Robert ...

In "logical" thinking mode, it makes no sense, and seems like a stupid question - I know that, and nearly didn't ask because of that, but in "real world" thinking mode it just doesn't make sense as the three sites are targetted at two different countries and cover three completely different subjects!

Ali.