Tch Friend Has Cancer.....

Head Guru

Hello,

I am deeply sad today as I just was telephoned with some very bad news. A very close friend of the TCH family has been told that he has cancer. I am not going to disclose his name at this point, as he may not want others to know about it

So I was hoping we could all just start a "Get Well Soon TCH Friend" thread. Each person can just reply with a nice thought or something.

I will start it right here.

Dear TCH Friend,

If there is anyone that can beat this demon it is you. You have more fight in you than most 10lb Florida Strain Largemouth I have ever caught. If you treat this cancer like you treat our servers when they act bad, then watch out cancer!

You and your family are in all of the TCH family prayers and thoughts. If there is anything we can do at anytime please let us know.

We love you and know you will beat this thing.

Love

Bill and Patty Kish and the entire TCH Family

Dear TCH Friend,

I know not who you are specifically but TCH Friend says it all.

In the days to come, may you find the strength you need to accept and overcome this malady.

If prayers are what you need, my prayers will be more and stronger than ever.

If good thoughts are what you wish, may my good thoughts wing their way to you with a message of long life and good health.

The cancer may be strong, but you are stronger.

The cancer may be diligent, but you are tenacious in your fight against it.

Take care. Get well soon!

Love,

Bunni

Dear Friend -

May the road ahead be eased by the companionship of friends unseen who hold you in their hearts. Remind yourself to breathe, silly though that sounds it's the first response we humans forget to use. With each breath, inhale the comfort, the caring and the healing energies of this incredibly unique gathering called the TCH family. All blessings to you and yours, you are in my thoughts.

Beth

Dear TCH Friend,

You are in my prayers and I have faith you will get through this. All of us here at TCH wish you the best and take care. And remember we are always here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on.

Dear TCH Friend,

Don't let yourself down, your TCH family friends will pray and will certainly let you overcome this,

Its the time when you need to Strenghten yourself rather than to fear.

We will be praying to have a post from you which would state" Iam Recovering"

GET WELL SOON FRIEND

One must not forget that recovery is brought about not by the physician, but by the sick man himself. He heals himself, by his own power, exactly as he walks by means of his own power, or eats, or thinks, breathes or sleeps.

-- Georg Groddeck (1866-1934), German psychoanalyst. The Book of the It, Letter 32 (1923).

Good luck to you, you can make it through this. =)

You can do it...

I've bought a big bat, I'm all ready you see, now my troubles are going to have trouble with me! - Dr. Seuss, I Had Trouble In Getting To Solla Sollew

We're all praying and rooting for you...

:hug:

VI

Dear brother or sister,

We dont know who you are but we know you can beat this cancer.

We lost one of our girls this week, but she was only a tiny little guinea pig, you, our friend are a much bigger and stronger creature which will fight it until it leaves.

The servers screws up sometime, but I hear you are one of those who make them feel better. As long this family is around, This time, we are the ones who will make you feel better until you are back to heal those servers again.

Get well soon our friend,

Thomas, Jessica & Piggie

Dear TCH Friend

My thoughts and prayers with you as you face this new challenge.

All things have a purpose, however unclear to us at the moment.

May this leg of your journey bring you new strength to face whatever is next.

With love and all best wishes

Jim

Dear TCHFriend,

Knowing that this can be beaten can be a great motivator. My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 10 years ago. He is now 70 years old, plays golf almost every day, and flies from the UK to the US to visit my family and I every year.

Keep up the fight, and a positive attitude, and I know all will be well.

My thoughts are with you,

Sincerely,

Fellow TCH member,

May God bless you during this difficult time. God is still in the business of doing miracles and He does answer prayers. My prayers are with you. Fight the good fight, keep your gaze fixed ahead and in the words of Winston Churchill, never never give up.

Cancer research and treatment have come a long way in the last few years. More and more people now beat this. As others have said never stop fighting and never,never give up. You can and will add your name to the list of survivors.

My thoughts and well wishes are with you.

Dear TCH Friend,

I can imagine what it's like to fight such a battle against this disease, because my grandfather has an intestinal cancer and I see that in him. But I also see that he's not willing to give up, he has always been a strong man and although he's an old person (80 years old), apart from the tumour his health is really good, so he just says "no way, I was doing great before, why should this darn thing just get away with stealing my life now?" and he just doesn't stop fighting.

I would also like to suggest that you look for Qigong as a possible help in treating your cancer. My martial arts master, Dr. Yang, Jwing Ming (http://www.ymaaschool.com/about/about.php) has beaten cancer more than once with the aid of Qigong and I know more people did it also.

I confess I don't know much about this, because although I practice Qigong (which is read as "Chi Kung", by the way) as most chinese martial arts praticioners, I never used it as a weapon for fighting a disease.

I know some people may not believe this works. I am pretty skeptic myself but having experienced some of the benefits Qigong practice may bring and also applying some modern understandings of how these things work (http://www.ymaaschool.com/articles/articles.php - if there's any doctors here, please refrain from starting the typical flame wars regarding this subject), I believe it is possible to use Qigong as an effective weapon against cancer.

Here's a google search that may help you start finding information about this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=qigong+against+cancer

Best of luck to you!

Edited by TCH-Raul

TCH Friend,

You have been added to my people to think about list with hopes for all the best possible outcomes... and that is nothing less than erradication from your body.

Please do take the time to get yourself well before worrying about anyone else right now, and in the time to come.

The road will be hard, and wrought with pain, but to overcome this will prove the best experience of your life.

Dear TCH Friend,

I'm sending you some good vibes )))))))))))). Be careful because they tickle :lol: You'll be in my thoughts and prayers friend.

take care,

!!blue