So Far, Real Great!

I'm a skeptic who hates change, so It was pretty hard to come over here. But now that I have, I'm glad I did...

If you wanna read my real cheesy review you can on findmyhosting.com, but if you're here now, odds are pretty good that you'll be convinced just by looking through the forums.

The two things that stand out about TCH are the service and the price...

"...can they really be that good?" you ask.

Yes, they can. The posts on the forums will get answered faster than you can get to a support tech on some phone support systems (i'm obviously prone to hyperbole, but in some cases, that statement is true by a mile)

I sent an email to my old host (verio, the supposed biggest) almost 24.5 hours ago and still haven't gotten any response aside from the automated one. In the few months I've had accounts at TCH, I haven't waited more than a few hours at the most for any problems. (I haven't even used the help desk yet, haven't had to, but I imagine it's pretty slick)

More to say, but I"m sure you've read enough, TCH is as good as it gets.