What I Think You Said?

Hi all,

This forum ask us to say what we think, so I will do. I have been developing and hosting web sites for 6 years now, the last 7 months with TCH. I tried almost all the most popular web hosters that were around in the last 6 years. I never felt at home like I do here. After 7 months of intensive usage of my account here, every thing have been perfect and everything is still perfect. Quick answer to my support tickets, even if they are stupids. I do not feel that I am bothering some one here.

I just checked some other hoster around here, not because I want to move but just because the good old time is missing me, you know when you had to change your hosting company every 2 weeks? Each time I read their plans and marketing bull... I got goose bumps. Today I can't imagine that some people are signing up with some body else than TCH. Keep on the good work. ;) Rock Sign

I just checked some other hoster around here, not because I want to move but just because the good old time is missing me, you know when you had to change your hosting company every 2 weeks? Each time I read their plans and marketing bull... I got goose bumps. Today I can't imagine that some people are signing up with some body else than TCH.

Oddly enough, I was doing much the same this yesterday evening... checking out hosts listed in Hostsearch and Findmyhosting. I also dropped by a few of my old hosts. Can I mention names here? Erxyma is gone and now a company called Glexicon is in their place, and from reading their forums it looks like the new company is down the drain already. Hostdime has some great new plans but their forums, which I recall as being full of cries for help and howls of outrage, are offline.

I sure am glad I found my way to TCH!