Html Calendar Needed

kevan_j

I am looking for a calendar to incorporate into a website that can accept info from MS Outlook. I know Outlook has a export to HTML feature, but it is rather clunky, and generates a lot of files, which makes it high maintenance. I'd like to find something that can import the data from Outlook , then generate a more streamlined version, either on my client end for upload, or at the server (has to be TCH compliant). Alternatively, some type of server app (again TCH compliant) that will sync data with Outlook would work.

Anyone know of anything that might work?

Thanks,

I did a search for "create html calendar from outlook" and came up with this software:

ccuweb.omni-ts.com/pricing.aspx?t=5&p=0

which is expensive.

Do you have a price in mind or requirement therein? I've really not researched this at all before so it's all really just Googlin'. But many of the software packages looked fairly costly....

:D

Free would be good!!

But seriously, if it were a capable app, and did what was required, I wouldn't mind paying for it, but probably up to about $100.

I did check out the TCH Third Party Apps page, and there is a calendar on there, which, after a little investigation, can be made to import Outlook CSV files using a 'Fourth party' PHP script. I will have to check it out. This is for my wife's business website, so she is pretty picky about appearance, and she likes the way the Outlook export looks, so I may be forced to do i the hard way. HAve you seen how many files Outlook creates to generate a months worth of calendar code!!

Well no, but I use mail.app on a Macintosh... =)

Oh yick... hrm, from a csv file. I don't know how conversant you are with php but it woudl probably not be all that difficult to write up a short php file that would parse the .csv file and display it however you want.

then you'd just need to upload the .csv file whenever the calendar was updated.

It's way beyond my abilities though. Sorry I couldn't help out more. =)

• 4 weeks later...

What about a similar program for contact lists? One to which you could upload an exported contact list database from, say, Outlook or Palm Desktop, access and update online, and then download the updates for synchronization with the Palm or Outlook software. Anyone ever seen anything like that?