2 More Questions About Billing Information

karlfranz

I'm ready to register a domain name,I have two questions to ask.

1. Why I have to give you my address even I decided to register a private domain name?????You don't have to send a REAL mail to my home,do you??I REALLY do NOT want to open my address!

2. Is the Proxy TM a part of your company?Why they ONLY suggust your company????

Thank you!

1. Why I have to give you my address even I decided to register a private domain name?????You don't have to send a REAL mail to my home,do you??I REALLY do NOT want to open my address!
Think about this. If you do not give your name and address, who really knows who owns that domain name? The proxy registration is a way to hide the contact information, but ownership REQUIRES you to give you name and address....otherwise ANYONE can claim ownership of the domain name.

If you are referring to our registration for hosting, we are just like any other company you do business with, we need to know who we are dealing with. You do not sign up for telephone service, and not provide them with your name and address, and we are the same. We are a ligitimate business, and knowing who we sell to is required.

2. Is the Proxy TM a part of your company?Why they ONLY suggust your company????

No, the proxy trademark is part of Wild West Domains, and we are an authorized reseller for that company, which is why we are recommended by them.

Thanks! B)

Firstly,I am NOT compaint about you.I just want to ask. ;)

I am NOT mean I don't want to give nothing to your company,I just don't want to let others to konw my home address.But if you promise it is 99.9% safe,I'm willing to give you. B)

If I made you unhappy,Sorry....

I have another question,if I just register the domain name at this time and I want your hosting serivce later,do I just have to pay the fee of domain name??

Firstly,I am NOT compaint about you.I just want to ask
Yes, I understood you were not complaing, and I did not take it that way. I simply wanted to make sure you knew

that if you register a domain name, you need to give your name and address so that you can have ownership of the

name. Without the actual ownership, you cannot dispute someone else from saying they own it, plus, you will be

contacted from the registrar about renewing the domain name. Wild West Domains does not mail notices out thur

the postal service, rather you will receive an email address to the email address you list as yours. Please make sure

that when you list an email address with the registrar, that it is a valid email address, because when you decide to

host the name, or switch hosts, you will have to approve the transfer by a link provided in an email that Wild West

Domains will send you. Without a valid email address, you cannot make changes to the name.

If I made you unhappy,Sorry....

Unhappy? No, I am not unhappy....unless you decide to host somewhere else! B) I want you to join our home,

and will be available to answer any question that you may have!

I have another question,if I just register the domain name at this time and I want your hosting serivce later,do I just have to pay the fee of domain name??

Yes, you only pay for what you want to purchase now. If you simply want to buy the name, and have it parked at Wild West Domains for free, that is fine. Whenever you get ready for the hosting with us, simply order and pay for the hosting when the time comes.

;) B) :D

I don't want to park the domain name at Wild West Domains,I want to park it at Totalchoice,your company. 

We don't park domains on our servers....if you only want it parked, it will have to be with Wild West Domains. If it comes to our

servers, then it will require a hosting plan to be purchased.