Reviews From Overseas

woesap

Hi there,

I hope I'm using the right place to post my question but I think you guys will probably move it for me if it is in the wrong place :o

I live in the netherlands and i am thinking of getting an account with TCH.

Before I do that I would like to learn more abt couple of things.

1 - Can you tell me (roughly) how many overseas clients you've got? Percentage maybe?

2 - How are the experiences of overseas users with connection time etc? Preferably dutch users.. but europeen will do also...

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Grtx,

Richard

Hi there,

I've been using TCH for months now from Belgium and Luxembourg and so are my Belgian, French and Luxembourgian Customers. Response time have been amazing so far. We are using 3Mbits ADSL connexion and are almost always at top speed when downloading...

Hope this helps,

regards

S

Hi there,

I will be a bit more reserved on my judment. :/

The forum is great nothing to say, but I *often* have prbl with my sites around 8h30-9h00 GMT+2. I have been hosted here around 1.5 months, and experience 3-4 outages. Ok that's not much, but still more than what I thought to expect.

The server uptime is great, but http, mysql and smtp can be down even if server is up :/ so I don't believe much in uptime right now.

Ludo, a bit desapointted but still happy :angry: