Moving To Working Host

Guest Mike Butkus

Guest Mike Butkus

I am currently stuck with Featureprice.com No access to FTP or control panel. Was suppose to have HORDE web mail but it didn't work when I could access most of my control panel. :lol:

I just have HTML pages. Nothing fancy but would like Web and POP mail on the same name. Can I use POP at home and still get WEB at my work site?

Do you have any specials for us "stuck" FP users to move over?

Yes you can use Horde or if you like you can use Neomail under your domain name. Each account has access to both.

Just remember that if your company is behind a firewall, you may be blocked from accessing certain ports. Webmail could be one of them.

We dont treat FP refugees any different than any other client, I do feel your pain if that helps any. :lol:

I still had several months before my account with my previous host would be up for renewal but I decided that it was better to go ahead and switch. The cost here is less than I was paying and TCH has many more features that are included that I would have had to pay extra for with my previous host. I would ask myself if staying with a host and being unhappy is worth the money I am saving by waiting.