Moving Domains To Tch - Am I Done?

I am in the process of moving 3 domains to TCH:

Levens.com

Levens.net

Levens.org

So far these are the steps I have completed:

1. I signed up a single account at TCH for Levens.com

2. I logged into namesdirect.com and changed the nameservers to TCH

3. I submitted a ticket asking TCH to park Levens.net and Levens.org on Levens.com

As of today both .net and .org are parked on top of Levens.com

and doing a whois query shows all 3 domains are now on TCH nameservers

PLEASE NOTE I want to make 100% sure that namesdirect and **** have no more control over my 3 domains. **** and namesdirect.com are now merged into one company, but originally namesdirect was my registrar where I would renew my domains and **** is where I used their free DNS services for url forwarding and email forwarding. Both of these companies have done nothing for me except lose my emails and have outages and downtime like you would not believe.

The reason for this post is to make sure my domains are 100% moved from them over to TCH.

How do I verify that everything is now in control of TCH?

How can I also change my registrar from namesdirect to either TCH or a company they recommend?

Where do I go now to update my whois info?

Are there any more steps I need to make to drop namesdirect and mydomain like the rock they are?

Dennis Levens

Just a guess...but I'm thinking that when you signed up with TCH, you should have done a "domain transfer" as well as sign up for the hosting. Did you do that?

I will take a look at that link.

When I signed up for TCH there is no domain transfer. You just change the nameservers. And I believe TCH does not do domain renewals but they recommend a company that does.

I would like to also move my domains to a new registrar for renewals but still trying to find out if TCH can do this or who they recommend.

Dennis

The link Thomas provided is a TCH link. You can transfer your domains to TCH using the link provided.