A New Student On The Bus.

Hello all,

I have decided to make the jump and got my first acount here. I work for a major domain Registrar and was referred here by a customer. I check out all recomendations by our customers and decided to have a look. I liked the prices for what you got but had to dig deeper and find out more. I dont mind paying more if it means good service. I have been watching the boards for a few weeks and did some digging around on the net and could find only good reviews. I also had a brief conversation with the Head Guru and was impressed.

Today I decided to come on board. I am looking forward to getting my welcome letter and getting started. I get free hosting at work but decided this would be the better place for me. The feeling of family was the deciding factor.

Thanks guys and get ready for the questions :D

Rob

www.knifeandblade.com

Critical Mass -

Welcome to our house....

Seeing where you work made me smile.... :D

Your account is set up now, enjoy the ride.... Server17 is a heck of a speed boat

Processors 2

Model Pentium III (Coppermine)

Chip MHz 1004.53 MHz

Cache Size 256 KB

Installed RAM: 1.5GB

PCI Devices

D-Link System Inc RTL8139 Ethernet

Silicon Integrated Systems [siS] 86C326

Bill,

It cracked me up when I found out. I have the site loaded and am waiting on propagation, then I can set up all the extra features. Of the other hosts I have had you have far and away more options and site add on's than the other places I have been. I have a feeling this is the first of many accounts I will have with you.

Thanks for everything so far,

Rob

www.knifeandblade.com

• 2 weeks later...

YEA MAN YEA!!! TOTALCHOICE IS AWESOME DUDE ITS LIKE THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD!!! ITS AMAZING CRITIICALPERSON WELCOME WELCOME YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!!! WE ARE THE SUPEREST SITE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD DUDE!! DUDE YEA TOTALCHOICE ROCKS MAN DONT YOU LOVE THE CENSORED FORUMS? WOW I MEAN WERE ALL JUST SOOO STUPID THAT WE NEED GENIUS HEADGURUS AND MODERATORS TO CENSOR THINGS FROM US. YEA TOTALCHOICE ROCKS!!!!

Now, that is blatant crossposting, shouting and falsely accusing this boards moderating staff. Please get the facts before you continue your tirade.

Please refer to my response in your first post here.

The next post of this nature WILL be EDITED courtesy of a 'stupid moderator'.

Got something you really want to talk about? Then lets do that instead.

Lianna