Sign in to follow this  
Nyanko

How Do I Get Supports From You?

Hello, this is my first post at TCH. I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so if it's not, please move it to the appropriate one.

Well, I am completely at a loss now. I might have done something wrong by mistake, but now I can not get my help tickets answered at Client Central nor can I get any words (responses) from a tech at Live Support even when I get connected to someone there--s/he just keeps silent or leaves the session.

How, and where, can I prove myself to be an ordinary user without any malicious intentions? I am asking here because Client Central does not seem to be working for me and I am afraid to be ignored again by submitting a ticket or by contacting a tech live.

I would appreciate any advise or suggestion for a solution here. Thank you.

The only "Client central" TCH have is here and the helpsite.

Not sure if you accessed it on those pages. I think you should try again and keep in mind that your email must be correct and working.

Edited by Jikrantz

Thanks for your reply, Thomas.

The only "Client central" TCH have is here

Does this mean that Support Desk on ModernBill and submitting tickets there do not work (although I get submission notices)?

Even so, I still have no idea why I keep rejected at Live Support. :rolleyes:

The modernbill is something i have never heard of so someone blue or red will have to answer that one.

The modernbill is something i have never heard of

:rolleyes: I was told to use this client central area in the welcome email from TCH.

I think the best you can do is to submit a help desk ticket listed on top of this page and ask why it said that in welcome email.

I had a look at the modern Bill page and it looks like something they might use when the new site is finished, but i am not sure and i dont know why they advertise it in emails now if so.

Edited by Jikrantz

Thanks again, Thomas.

It's very nice to have a warm family member like you.

I will, but, sorry, that will be some other time.

It's quite late here and I must call it a day now. :rolleyes:

the help desk and client central both end up at the same place. modernbill is the new (well newer) billing system we use. If you were already a customer before February of this year you wouldnt be in modernbill :rolleyes:

I would guess no, Thomas. If you were any type of customer before Feb., then you were already in the billing system. I doubt that they start you all over in billing...they just make adjustments to reflect your account changes.

modernbill is the new (well newer) billing system we use.

I thought perhaps HG was getting a new look. :angry: