Phpmyadmin

Hi all

This may be a silly question but do yall have a phpmyadmin folder in your file manager in cPanel. All I get when I go to phpmyadmin is a blank screen. When I veiw source I can see the source code but nothing on the screen. If it keeps up at this pace I will have to control mysql using php only. I have enter a help ticket twice and the reply both time was it is working fine It is like the permissions are set wrong, it is still invisible to me.

Mike

Hello Raul

I really didn't think that there was a folder inside file manager but thought it might be worth a shot. I thought it was internal to the server. and yes I have been trying to access it in cpanel either from the first page in cpanel or after i click on mysql and go to the bottom of the page and click phpmyadmin all I get is a blank page it is under there but it is blank to the browser when I right click and go to view source the code is there for it but when I go back to the window it is blank.

Mike

Also I thought it maybe a cache or java script problem on my machine here is a shot of veiw source that I see but no phpmyadmin so it is there I just can't see it.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-frameset.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en" dir="ltr">

<head>

<title>phpMyAdmin 2.5.6-rc1 - www.giftdealsgalore.com</title>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./css/phpmyadmin.css.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&js_frame=right" />

</head>

<script type="text/javascript">

<!--

document.writeln('<frameset cols="150,*" rows="*" border="1" frameborder="1" framespacing="0">');

document.writeln(' <frameset rows="*, 50" framespacing="0" frameborder="0" border="0">');

document.writeln(' <frame src="left.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&hash=4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d705747911086524963" name="nav" frameborder="0" />');

document.writeln(' <frame src="queryframe.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&hash=4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d705747911086524963" name="queryframe" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" />');

document.writeln(' </frameset>');

document.writeln(' <frame src="main.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1" name="phpmain4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d705747911086524963" border="0" frameborder="0" />');

document.writeln(' <noframes>');

document.writeln(' <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">');

document.writeln(' <p>phpMyAdmin is more friendly with a <b>frames-capable</b> browser.</p>');

document.writeln(' </body>');

document.writeln(' </noframes>');

document.writeln('</frameset>');

//-->

</script>

<noscript>

<frameset cols="150,*" rows="*" border="1" frameborder="1" framespacing="0">

<frameset rows="*, 50" framespacing="0" frameborder="0" border="0">

<frame src="left.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&hash=4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d70574791" name="nav" frameborder="0" />

<frame src="queryframe.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1&hash=4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d70574791" name="queryframe" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" />

</frameset>

<frame src="main.php?lang=en-iso-8859-1&server=1" name="phpmain4e92accf105c5f39a727f85d70574791" frameborder="0" />

<noframes>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<p>phpMyAdmin is more friendly with a <b>frames-capable</b> browser.</p>

</body>

</noframes>

</frameset>

</noscript>

</html>

Mike

Mike, have you tried accessing it from another computer? Because if your browser gets the whole source code for the page but doesn't display it, then I'd say it's something wrong in your computer, not the server.

If you can't try it on another computer, try this: open the "blank" phpMyAdmin page. Then open the source code and copy the "queryframe.php" url, in the second <frame src="queryframe.php?blablablabla>" and try opening that. If you also get a blank page but the code is there, just like it's happening now, then it's really a problem with your browser. If there's no code, then it's possible that it's something wrong on the server.

Also, have you turned off firewalls, pop-up blockers, spyware blockers and such? Not sure why it would make a difference but it's worth a shot.

Tracy, Hi

I am using IE 6, a while back I had a had a problem with a file in norton and had to uninstall it I have been relying on the default firewall installed by microsoft I think. One of those situations where you put something off and it never gets done.

This all may have something or all to do wwith it thanks I had forgotten about that, it had slipped my mind. I will have a look a cpanel and phpmyadmin from another location and do the required repairs and see what happens.

Sorry it took so long to reply I had to have some sleep.

Mike

Raul

Just saw your post, yes I will try all of that, I am really becoming convinced that it is a problem on my machine. Oh it looks like I may need to make a trip to the shop I'll be keeping yall informed

Mike

Hi yall

I just got to another computer and logged in and all is fine not a TCH problem its minehaven't figured that out yet, but last night I created a script in php and uploaded create table and fields using php and not have to go through the phpmyadmin but now that I have seen a screen shot of phpmyadmin I know I am doing it right. May be time to fire up the Mac back-up machine I just bought

Thanks for the time and suggestions

MIke