Mysql And Phpmyadmin

wmabear

Things aren't working right and I think it was me but can't find info on it anywhere.

Let me start from the beginning I signed on two months ago and I was playing around with c-panel checking it out, I went into mysql created a db I went into phpmyadmin all looked fine didn't add tables or anything. Wasn't to long I went back into mysql playing around again checking things out and I hit repair on the db ever since then when I go to phpmyadmin there is nothing all I get is a blank page I'm sure I did something wrong. Ok so I figure I don't know enough about this stuff so I have been reading all I can about mysql, php and related items ok now I feel I have a fair amount of knowledge but with no phpmyadmin that is on screen in order to enter my info I feel stuck is there any advice as to what I may heve done wrong.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hi Robert

I had put in a help ticket about 2 weeks ago on a issue with awstats not updating for a week, at the same time I asked about phpmyadmin, they checked and said there didn't seem to be any problem with it. Maybe there is still something that I am missing I'll keep looking. It just seems to me that something is broken I get the full path to phpmyadmin in my browser but the screen is blank.

Thanks for looking

Mike