Mt Rebuild Problems

Hockeypuck

Lately I've been having trouble getting my MT site to rebuild. I just upgraded to 3.0D, and rebuilding worked just fine for a few days from my machine. Now, I click the rebuild link, the little window comes up and I click start. Then it just sits on "Rebuilding Individual Pages ..."

I was however able to rebuild the site from School this morning, but can't right now. I'm stumped.

Going to move this to a script forum; the first thing that comes to mind though - are you running any firewalls or popup blockers?  Those can stop that process from running. =)

The only popup blocker that would be running is the one built into Firefox. I'll have to try IE. I tried to rebuild with Norton Internet Security both on and off.

--Edit--

You were right! It works in IE with no popup blocker. I'll have to fiddle with settings then. Thanks!

I run firefox and never had problems with it blocking the popups from MT - it only blocks *unrequested* popups... but happy you got it working. =)

Well, the little window to rebuild would come up in Firefox, but it wouldn't finish the process. I just allowed popups from my site and the rebuilding goes fine. Thanks again!