Two Different Cpanels?

I was transferring files on a client's site this weekend and discovered that my cPanel screen looks very different from his. I'm attaching two different screen shots -- one of my cPanel and one of his.

Why the difference? (He's on server 70 and I'm on 26.)

Here's screenshot #2.

Different skins.

I'm on my third on Anhosting. They switched mine after I complained and said I wanted to enter my own cronjobs. Before that it was raw log manager that wasn't on the first one they set me up with.

Lisa,

Without divulging any sensitive information about your site's backend, can you take a screenshot of Monsoon so I can see what it looks like? I tried doing a web search, but none of the links I found had a graphic to see what the skin looks like.

Thanks!

Kasey

BTW -- I like the new look of your site. The faerie at the top is very, very nice.

Thanks for the screenshot, Bruce.

Bill, I'm going to take you up on your offer to see a few different skins in action. I'll send you a PM since it looks like you're not online with MSN or Yahoo messenger right now.

:P

I had them change me over to Monsoon. It's taking a bit of getting used to because the typeface default is larger than the X skin (or whatever skin it was that I was on before...can't remember). But I do like it, especially that I can change the color to suit my mood!