Autoresponder With File Attachments

I understand how to use the autoresponder feature on TCH but I'm looking for a way to attach a file to the automated email.

Is there a way to do this here?

If not, can someone recommend a good script I can install to do this?

Thanks.

===================================

Add-on note - I see people have looked but no response. Is it something readily available that I've missed or is this a stumper?

Let's up the ante - does anyone know of a good script to allow for sequenced autoresponses?

BTW, I'm not a SPAMmer or pushing affiliate sales sites. I've got a client who wants to deliver his free white paper as an attachment and would like to automatically follow up a week later to see if they liked it etc.

I found something that promises to work but doesn't quite :blink: so I thought I'd share and see if anyone has experience with it.

The application is Autoresponder Unlimited. It allows file attachment on the automated response and will capture names and emails in a txt file. Also, it allows for a timed sequence of unique messages which is what I want looking for.

However, I can't get it working and am wondering if anyone else has set it up successfully. All I know is that there are no server-side issues with the script because Tech Support checked it.

Here's what works:

It will accept data and log it. It will also email me that someone has submitted the form and include all the data in the email.

What it won't do is send them a return message or redirect them to the selected url. I get this error:

====================

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@silverleaf.biz and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

=====================

Again, I just wanted to check to see if anyone has seen this before or has any tips.

Thanks in advance.

Well, just in case anyone else needs to use a program like this, it does work pretty well once you realize that the attachment size limit apparently is slightly under the 2M advertised. I was testing with a 1.8M PDF and was getting the error message. As I worked through the troubleshooting, I discovered that lowering the file size made it work so I've set up several and it's doing the job.