Tch Family Only

joly

If anyone needs the password to this area of the forums, please send a Private Message or Instant message to myself or one of the other red or blue folks you see at the bottom of the forum home page.

In this message, please include your Domain Name that is hosted with TCH (yes, I have had folks send me domains that are not hosted here).

If you do not see me logged on to the forum, or on Instant Messengers, feel free to email me through the forum, as I get those almost 24/7.

We will respond to you as fast as possible.

Once you get the password, remember that this is an area for you... the valued customer and Family Member of TCH, so please don't give the password out to anyone. Or we'll send Cousin Guido over to take care o' yas. :)

Rob - what are all those numbers in your sig.

I am almost afraid to ask?

LOL

Weezy Naughty

The numbers translate to letters of the alphabet, each two digit number represents a letter. That letter is exchanged with another letter and the entire sequence makes a sentence. Simple enough. My own private code I know. :rolleyes: