8 replies to this topic

#1 snipe

snipe

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 03:34 PM

This is an article I wrote a while ago, but that still holds true. Just thought you guys might like it.

http://www.snipe.net...p?CatID=5&ID=69
-- snipe
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.."

snipe | pet-abuse | phpchick | cuzyerdumb | fairegoers | savethetigers | spiffydns | wench | snipe gallery | everydayactivist

#2 kaseytraeger

kaseytraeger

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:05 PM

Great article. I especially harmonize with the admonition to use spell checker. I can't stand to read anything when it's obvious the writer hasn't even taken the time to double-check his/her spelling. After all, if I considered my content important enough to publish on the web, I'd want to make it look as good as possible.

Improper spelling just makes it more difficult to read the article because now the reader is stumbling over the words. It's one thing to have misspelled words in forums like this, but quite another if you're publishing an article on the web.

Thanks for the link! I enjoyed the read.

B)
.: Kasey :.

#3 TCH-Dick

TCH-Dick

General Manager

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5,786 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:55 PM

Moved for better organization.

Dick DeVance
General Manager
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc
dick@totalchoicehosting.com

Posted Image

#4 TCH-Sales

TCH-Sales

Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:36 PM

Very good work indeed! B)

#5 TCH-Don

TCH-Don

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,642 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 10:44 PM

Clear and concise!
You have hit a number of my pet peeves and provided a great tutorial.

Thanks for the info.

#6 Samrc

Samrc

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:13 AM

Tried the link provided in the first post and it now goes to a different page, definitely not as advertised! :dance:

http://www.snipe.net...p?CatID=5&ID=69

Could someone post the correct link?

-Samantha
Samantha
SamiSite.com CSB and WYSIWYG program tutorials
Feel free to right click the silly little forum images I use and save them to your own website space.
Then link to your own site. Please don't hotlink to my website to use the images. Thanks!

#7 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 10:18 AM

Looks like Snipe has a slight problem. All the articles are pointing to the same content and it's not the one she originally posted. Sorry, she will have to respond.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#8 TCH-Don

TCH-Don

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,642 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:33 AM

Must be fixed, they all work now.

#9 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 06 May 2004 - 11:41 AM

Don, you are correct. :dance:

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users