8 replies to this topic

#1 Just_Rob

Just_Rob

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

If so, I have a site that I am playing around with.

http://www.mcilroyfamily.com personal site

Robert Mcilroy Photography

A photo blog

A blog

Link back is in the footer

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hi Rob, Thomas will get you added. Nice to see you back around. And love the photos, especially the Sedona ones. ;)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,907 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Nice to see you Rob, you should peek in more often. ;)

We are still doing this and your blog has been added.

Have a look at it please, so I haven´t made any mistakes. :)

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#4 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,907 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

I forgot to say, your backlink, can you make it a bit easier to read. Remember I am an old man these days. ;)

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#5 Just_Rob

Just_Rob

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:14 PM

I know that old man feeling, Thomas. I made it white and a bit bigger for our old eyes.

Thanks Bruce, I got a new camera recently and am goofing off when I get free time. Between my school, the kids' school and the rest of real life I am dying for more computer time. I will try and show my face around here a little more often.

Rob

#6 TCH-Alex

TCH-Alex

Technical Support

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Nice snaps, Rob ;)

Alex Spaford
Technical Support
Total Choice Hosting - Helpdesk

#7 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:36 PM

What kind of camera did you get? I'm too lazy to download one of your snaps and look at the image info. ;)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#8 Just_Rob

Just_Rob

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

Thanks Alex.

Bruce, it's just a Nikon D7000.

#9 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Cool, I did download an image and checked out the EXIF info. ;)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users