1 reply to this topic

#1 DigitalChick

DigitalChick

New To The Neighborhood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

About a week ago, my emails started showing up with a date and time from September of this year. I'm on an iMac using Mail. The date and time on my computer are correct. Then the problem fixed itself. But again today, all my emails are coming in with the date of December 11, 2011... and the wrong time. Someone on the Apple forum suggested checking with my hosting company. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it something I can fix myself? Or do I need to contact customer support? Thank you!

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

I would open a ticket with the help desk and check with them if it´s a server problem.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users