#1 OJB

OJB

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:31 AM

Hello all,

Some of you will probably only know of me through the PHP/Scripting side of the site as that is where I tend to spend most of my time on this forum. I also have another passion in my life, music. I have been making music for over 7 years now and I have finally released my debut album. It is an album of instrumentals I have composed which were geared towards TV and film, especially TV adverts.

The album is called "OJB - Just Ad Music" and may or may not be available to purchase from that popular music store that may or may not have anything to do with Apple (no links as I don't want to break forum advertising rules).

You can stream the album from my soundcloud page:

soundcloud.com/ojb/sets/just-ad-music

And there is a video on youtube with one of the tracks:

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

OJB

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:32 AM

Congrats to your debut album, OJB. :eek:

I havenīt had the chance to listen to it yet, due to people sleeping here, but i will later today.

I have deactivated the soundcloud link since soundcloud does not appear to be hosted by TCH, so please copy and paste the link in a new window/tab if you want to listen.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:02 AM

Congrats on your debut album OJB! I listened to the track above and like it. I wish you success with it.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 Gail

Gail

Distant Family

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hi OJB,

I listened to about 4 of your tracks and rather enjoyed them - well done. Good luck with your project.

Gail
Practice Random Acts of Kindness

#5 OJB

OJB

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:46 AM

Hey guys

Thanks for the kind words and for taking time out to listen to some of my stuff. It is very much appreciated.

OJB

#6 TCH-Alex

TCH-Alex

Technical Support

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:10 AM

Well done OJB :eek:

Alex Spaford
Technical Support
Total Choice Hosting - Helpdesk

#7 Head Guru

Head Guru

Bill Kish Head Guru

• Admins
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,798 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

I listen to this music over and over. It is so soothing to me.

Excellent work, I really like it. alot.

Bill

Bill Kish

Head Cook and Bottle Washer

If you need help with your account or have any questions, please feel free to contact me using any of the contact methods below.  I can be reached 24 hours a day seven days per week.

Office :: 800-930-0485 x211
Mobile :: 248-632-3243

email: bill(at)totalchoicehosting.com

Instant Messenger -
AOL Instant Messenger: tchgurubill
Yahoo Messenger : tchgurubill
MSN Messenger : tchgurubill@hotmail.com

Thank you for your support and continued business

#8 OJB

OJB

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:33 AM

Wow, thanks Bill. I am glad you like it and have listened to it several times. It makes it all worth while when other people enjoy what I do.

Thanks also to Alex. Much appreciated guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users