Photo

Managed Dedicated / Semi Dedicated Server Specs

2 replies to this topic

#1 JMan

JMan
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:16 AM

Were were looking at your dedicated managed server versus your semi-dedicated server. Semi-dedicated may work for us. We have several sites with large database customer usage on each site but may be an issue with semi-dedicated.

Your semi-dedicated lists just dual-core procs. What are the other specs and what speed are these dual-cores and proc type? What if we need more memory? What is the server hardware update interval?

Dedicated server seems great but obviously more. But may be worth it. So we get the 2x Dual Core Intel Xeons @ 3.0Ghz correct? But what are the memory and hdd specs? We really like the 2x dual core Intel Xenons for power.

Thanks,
Jim

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

Welcome to the forums Jim :)

These questions would be better asked of the sales department. Please open a ticket with help desk and direct the question to sales. Link above or in my signature.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

Welcome to the forum, Jim. :)

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users