3 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs. Muddled

Mrs. Muddled

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

It embarrasses me to admit just how stressed out I got trying to figure out what to do and how to do it when Google Blogger would no longer support FTP. I went from pillar to post and no one could point me in the direction I needed to go to get the answers I needed to switch to a new program. I'd get directions and they would be the wrong directions and I'd end up back at square one, probably making a worse and worse mess of my files as I went. I still had all the paperwork from the time I first dipped my toes into this crazy world of websites and blogging and FTP ... but they might as well have been written in Greek.

Tina and Scott on the Help Desk stuck with me and saved my bacon, and did it with kindness and attention to detail. I am very appreciative of their efforts on my behalf and the fact that they did not just give up on my when I told them something did not work. They followed up and got things back on track.

Many thanks.

MM
MM

#2 TCH-Alex

TCH-Alex

Technical Support

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:29 AM

Thanks for the kind words Mrs. Muddled :)

Good work Scott & Tina :wallbash:

Alex Spaford
Technical Support
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Total Choice Hosting - Helpdesk

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:59 AM

Glad to hear they got you moved over to WordPress and thanks for the kind words. :wallbash:

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 TCH-Carl

TCH-Carl

Technical Support

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

Happy to know that the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

Excellent work team !!:)
Carl Noonan
Techical Support Manager
http://www.totalchoicehosting.com

TCH Help Desk .. || .. TCH Blog

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users