Photo

Domain Transfer

3 replies to this topic

#1 moorishrite

moorishrite
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

I have recently registered here and would like to know if I can, first recover, then transfer, my domain name from freewebs.com. I am wondering if you guys have had any other customers with similar or the same problem with freewebs.com.

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

Welcome to the forum, moorishrite. :)

I donīt understand what you mean with the "recover" part of your question. Did someone else register your domain?

As for the "transfer" part, is it the hosting you want to transfer or the domain? If the latter, please see if this page helps.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:03 AM

Welcome to the forums moorishrite :)

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 jackbency

jackbency
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

I don't have that problem but I would like to tell you that Your domain's new registrar must send the existing registrar a transfer request form within nine days of your requesting the transfer. If they don't, the transfer process will automatically fail. Retry the transfer, ensuring your new registrar is aware that you wish to transfer the domain to them.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users