#1 Mydnyte Syn

Mydnyte Syn

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:31 PM

:)

Howdy, howdy! Well, I'm still working on various areas of my personal website, but here goes nuffin'

1. URL http://www.crimsonsprite.com/

2. Name: Crimson Sprite

3. Description: Food, fun, laughter, discussions, imagination, & the arts!

4. Personal site
--- Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity.

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

The site has been added to the Personal section. :)
Please verify that the link and description looks/works as expected.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 Mydnyte Syn

Mydnyte Syn

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Perfecto! Gracias!
--- Of all the tyrannies that afflict mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst. Every other species of tyranny is limited to the world we live in, but this attempts a stride beyond the grave and seeks to pursue us into eternity.

#4 Mydnyte Syn

Mydnyte Syn

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

Could you remove my site please? I no longer run that domain and its expired. I didn't want to leave a dead link up on your list :) Thanks! I'll have a few more to ask to add shortly, though, lol :clapping:

#5 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Fixed.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#6 Neva

Neva
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:50 AM

Thank you a lot for this informnation! It's really very interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users