• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nick_30

Nick_30
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:39 AM

Hi guys!

i'm looking for good advice and think i'm at the right place - i want to move all my data from oscmax store to zencart without data loss.

i would appreciate any advice on how to do it right and not to mess up :) Maybe somebody has already had such experience. I think i will need some help with it.

Thanks for your being helpful!

#2 TCH-Thomas

TCH-Thomas

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 14,908 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

Welcome to the forum, Nick. :)

I am not using either Zencart or osCMax I canīt answer this.

However I have removed your 2 other posts with same question. There is no need to ask same thing several times. If someone knows the answer, he or she will reply.

Thomas Jikrantz
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.

Any links or suggestions for third party software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not necessary those of TCH and TCH is not responsible.

As a Forum Moderator I can assist in answering many of your hosting related questions. However, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.
Web Hosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - 24/7 Help Desk

#3 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:21 AM

Welcome to the forums Nick :)

Have you tried over on the zencart forum? Maybe someone else has gone through the process.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#4 Nick_30

Nick_30
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:55 AM

Thanks for repliying! i will definitely try zen cart forum. but still hope to hear from someone who moved maybe not from osCMax exactly but from any pother shopping cart. i'm interested in the process itself and was it worth it in the result.

#5 imaginarynumber

imaginarynumber

Family Friend

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

http://www.shopping-...ncart-migration

For a paid for service but I expect that there are free ways of migrating.

I have been with zencart from the outset but also play with virtuemart (glitchy) and magento (prefers root access)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users