• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 winepunter

winepunter
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:27 AM

Hi Everyone

I am after some feedback on my site www.winepunters.com. I am trying to present an everyday person's view of wine with particular emphasis on the people behind the product. Its for people who like wine but don't regard themselves as experts. This is a labour of love and at the moment I am concentrating on Tasmanian wine. This industry is only 1% of the total Australian grape crush but produces 10 - 15% of premium Australian wine. I am particularly interested in what people think about the approach, tone etc I am trying to be informative as well as entertaining.

Thanks

Phil
Phil
"A day without wine is a day not lived."
www.winepunters.com

#2 TCH-Bruce

TCH-Bruce

Volunteer Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19,960 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:14 PM

I think the layout is good and approach is entertaining.

The one thing I would change is add some color (background). It's pretty white.

Bruce Richards
Forum Moderator
TotalChoice Hosting, Inc.
Webhosting by Total Choice Web Hosting - General Support Forum

I am a Forum Moderator. While I can assist in answering most of your hosting related questions, I am unable to answer questions about specifics relating to your account such as billing and server related issues. Should you need assistance in these areas, please contact our Help Desk or our many other options. Another good place to find answers is with our help pages, tutorials and movie tutorials.

#3 bellringr

bellringr

Immediate Family

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

Not crazy about the three scrolling sections in the middle. I like to see more content at one time than this allows. You might also want to consider putting the actual articles in black and the headlines in the other color (middle frame) for readability.

Neat content! I'm going to have to bookmark it and read more later. ;)
www.gryfalia.com
My family's little corner of the internet

www.gryfaliasaerie.com
Gryfalia's Aerie - Where Bloomington/Normal goes to play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users